Making Your Future is a new initiative to help thousands of people find a career in manufacturing.
Like the growing Maker Movement, a career in manufacturing often requires creativity, technical skills and a desire to see a task completed to the best of your ability.
Making Your Future was developed by the Greater Pittsburgh Metals Manufacturing Community (a partnership of government, university, industry, workforce and economic development organizations). This initiative seeks to boost metals manufacturing businesses and jobs in a way that will strengthen the local economy and continue to make so many of the great products that are needed by people across the world.
people working in one of 2,829 manufacturing companies
the average salary of employees making products delivered around the world
new manufacturing workers needed to fill current and new vacancies
- Coalition for a Prosperous America's Fair Trade Message Finds Favor in Capitol Hill Meetings
- PlantPAx DCS Roadmap Supports Smarter, More Secure and Productive Process Operations
- Deere Is Concerned About Retaliation Against US Agriculture
- 2017 IW Best Plants Winner: For Intertape, Being Stickler for Safety and Improvement Creates Culture Change
- BMW Joins List of Carmakers Probed for Suspected Diesel Cheating