Making Your Future is a new initiative to help thousands of people find a career in manufacturing.
Like the growing Maker Movement, a career in manufacturing often requires creativity, technical skills and a desire to see a task completed to the best of your ability.
Making Your Future was developed by the Greater Pittsburgh Metals Manufacturing Community (a partnership of government, university, industry, workforce and economic development organizations). This initiative seeks to boost metals manufacturing businesses and jobs in a way that will strengthen the local economy and continue to make so many of the great products that are needed by people across the world.
people working in one of 2,829 manufacturing companies
the average salary of employees making products delivered around the world
new manufacturing workers needed to fill current and new vacancies
- As First US Plant Opens Volvo Concerned About Future of Global Trade
- Are You Overloading the Cloud?
- Automation Eliminates Jobs Not Work: New Report
- Believe AR Hype & Its Role in Industry 4.0, PTC CEO Says
- Deere Suit Sheds Light on Race for $240 Billion Farm Tech Market
- Ten Worker Safety and Productivity Tips for 2018