Making Your Future is a new initiative to help thousands of people find a career in manufacturing.
Like the growing Maker Movement, a career in manufacturing often requires creativity, technical skills and a desire to see a task completed to the best of your ability.
Making Your Future was developed by the Greater Pittsburgh Metals Manufacturing Community (a partnership of government, university, industry, workforce and economic development organizations). This initiative seeks to boost metals manufacturing businesses and jobs in a way that will strengthen the local economy and continue to make so many of the great products that are needed by people across the world.
people working in one of 2,829 manufacturing companies
the average salary of employees making products delivered around the world
new manufacturing workers needed to fill current and new vacancies
- 5 Leadership Ideas Worth Stealing from Tech
- GM Investing $20 Million in Michigan Plant
- TPS in the Age of Disruption
- Trump Receives Report on US Security Threat of Auto Imports
- Ramping up Your Additive Manufacturing Game
- Webinar: Optimizing Service Delivery for Industrial Manufacturers and Asset Operators